NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
San Juan Water Conservancy District
Monday, May 15, 2023
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Special in-person meeting of the Board of Directors of the San Juan Water Conservancy District (SJWCD) is scheduled for Monday, May 15, 2023, 4:00 PM (Mountain Standard Time).
The meeting will be at the SJWCD office at 46 Eaton Drive Suite 5., Pagosa Springs, CO. The SJWCD Board will be discussing and sharing documents related to the agenda below.
This meeting is in-person, but may be attended by Zoom.
To remotely access the SJWCD Special Meeting via Zoom on Monday, May 15, 2023 at 4:00 PM MSD, use this link:
Topic: SJWCD Special Meeting
Time: May 15, 2023 03:30 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 825 9569 1952
One tap mobile
For questions about how to participate by Zoom, please contact SJWCD President and Chairman, Al Pfister at 970-985-5764 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposed Agenda for Special Meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Revisions to Agenda
3. Disclosures of Conflict of Interest
4. Public Comment
5. Introduction of Renee Lewis, Grant Writer
6. Consideration of Contract for Grant Writing Services
7. Updates from Chairman
8. Consideration of Treasurer’s Report
9. Consideration of Balanced Scorecard
10. Consideration of Directors’ Reports on Three Strategic Objectives
Objective 1: Advance the San Juan River Headwaters Project (SJRHP) as one resource for meeting agricultural, municipal, environmental, and recreational water needs of the San Juan Water Conservancy District (SJWCD) community.
Objective 2: Consider strategies beyond water storage for meeting agricultural, municipal, environmental, and recreational water needs of the SJWCD community.
Objective 3: Educate the SJWCD community about the water resources of the Upper San Juan River Basin and related issues, including the SJRHP, water resource planning, water conservation, and the work of the SJWCD.
11. Consideration of Executive Session Pursuant to C.R.S. § 24-6-402(4)(b) for the purpose of receiving legal advice on specific legal questions regarding Introduction of Renee Lewis; Consideration of Contract for Grant Writing Services; Updates from Chairman; Consideration of Treasurer’s Report; Consideration of Balanced Scorecard; Consideration of Directors’ Reports on Three Strategic Objectives.
SAN JUAN WATER CONSERVANCY DISTRICT
By /s/ Sally High
Executive Assistant to the Board of Directors