Notice of Special Joint Work Session / SJWCD and PAWSD, March 9, 2023
NOTICE OF JOINT WORK SESSION
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Joint Work Session with the Board of Directors of the San Juan Water Conservancy District (SJWCD) and Pagosa Area Water and Conservation District (PAWSD) is scheduled for Thursday, March 9, 2023, 4:00 PM (Mountain Standard Time).
The meeting will be at the PAWSD Meeting Room at 100 Lyn Ave, Pagosa Springs, CO.
This meeting is in-person but may be attended by Zoom.
For questions about how to participate by Zoom, please contact SJWCD President and Chairman, Al Pfister at 970-985-5764 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposed Agenda for the Special Joint Meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Revisions to Agenda
3. Disclosures of Conflict of Interest
4. Public Comment
5. Discussion of Extending PAWSD’s Water Lines to Aspen Springs
6. PAWSD Report of Proposed Workforce Housing on Running Iron Ranch Property
7. Discussion of Leasing the 20-acre Parcel for Public River Access
8. SJWCD Report of Advancing the San Juan Headwaters Project
SAN JUAN WATER CONSERVANCY DISTRICT
By /s/ Sally High
Executive Assistant to the Board of Directors