NOTICE OF JOINT MEETING with SAN JUAN WATER CONSERVANCY DISTRICT and PAGOSA AREA WATER AND SANITATION DISTRICT
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Joint Meeting with the Board of Directors of the San Juan Water Conservancy District (SJWCD) and Pagosa Area Water and Conservation District (PAWSD) is scheduled for Thursday, October 12, 2023, 4:00 PM (Mountain Standard Time).
The meeting will be at the PAWSD Meeting Room at 100 Lyn Ave, Pagosa Springs, CO.
This meeting is in-person but may be attended by Zoom.
Topic: Joint Meeting SJWCD & PAWSD
Time: Oct 12, 2023 04:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 848 8190 7635
For questions about how to participate by Zoom, please contact SJWCD President and Chairman, Al Pfister at 970-985-5764 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposed Agenda for the Special Joint Meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Revisions to Agenda
3. Disclosures of Conflict of Interest
4. Public Comment
5. Consideration of Approach to Uses of the Jointly-Owned Property
6. Consideration of Weber Request to Extend Grazing Lease
7. Consideration of Public Access to River if County Interest Remains
8. Consideration of PAWSD’s Sale of Jointly-Owned Property
SAN JUAN WATER CONSERVANCY DISTRICT
By /s/ Sally High
Executive Assistant to the Board of Directors