Notice of Special Meeting, October 24, 2022
NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Special in-person meeting of the Board of Directors of the San Juan Water Conservancy District (SJWCD) is scheduled for Monday, October 24, 2022, 2:00 PM (Mountain Standard Time).
The meeting will be at the SJWCD office at 46 Eaton Drive Suite 5., Pagosa Springs, CO. The SJWCD Board will be discussing and sharing documents related to the agenda below.
This meeting is in-person, but may be attended by Zoom.
To remotely access the SJWCD Special Meeting via Zoom on Monday, October 24, 2022 at 2:00 PM MSD, use this link:
Topic: SJWCD Special Meeting – October 2022
Time: October 24, 2022 2:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89092134328?pwd=djAzZmVqc1dmR05WeCsvcFQyeEt KZz09
Meeting ID: 890 9213 4328
Passcode: 404461 One tap mobile
For questions about how to participate by Zoom, please contact SJWCD President and Chairman, Al Pfister at 970-985-5764 or email@example.com.
Proposed Agenda for Special Meeting is as follows:
- Call to Order
- Revisions to Agenda
- Disclosures of Conflict of Interest
- Public Comment
- Introduction of Emily Lashbrooke, Director, Community Development Corporation
- Introduction and Oath by Dave Frederick
- Consideration of Draft Diligence Application for Dry Gulch Water Rights
- Updates from Chairman
- Consideration of 2022 Strategic Objectives Update
- Consideration of Draft Budget’s Alignment with Strategic Objectives
- Consideration of Executive Session Pursuant to C.R.S. § 24-6-402(4)(b) for the purpose receiving legal advice on specific legal questions regarding Consideration of Draft Diligence Application for Dry Gulch Water Rights, Updates from Chairman, Consideration of 2022 Strategic Objectives Update, Consideration of Draft Budget’s Alignment with Strategic Objectives.
SAN JUAN WATER CONSERVANCY DISTRICT
By /s/ Sally High
Executive Assistant to the Board of Directors DISTRICT SEAL