Notice of Special Meeting, November 14, 2022
NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Special in-person meeting of the Board of Directors of the San Juan Water Conservancy District (SJWCD) is scheduled for Monday, November 14, 2022, 2:00 PM (Mountain Standard Time).
The meeting will be at the SJWCD office at 46 Eaton Drive Suite 5., Pagosa Springs, CO. The SJWCD Board will be discussing and sharing documents related to the agenda below.
This meeting is in-person, but may be attended by Zoom.
To remotely access the SJWCD Special Meeting via Zoom on Monday, November 14, 2022 at 2:00 PM MSD, use this link:
Topic: SJWCD Special Meeting
Time: Nov 14, 2022 02:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 842 7455 9956
One tap mobile
For questions about how to participate by Zoom, please contact SJWCD President and Chairman, Al Pfister at 970-985-5764 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposed Agenda for Special Meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Revisions to Agenda
3. Disclosures of Conflict of Interest
4. Public Comment
6. Updates from Chairman
– Dry Gulch Water Rights Application
– Directors’ Fiduciary Duties (Notice of Meetings, Appropriate Internal and External Board Communications)
– SJWCD Facebook page
– Pagosa Area Water and Sanitation District
– Upper San Juan Forest Health Partnership
– San Juan Watershed Enhancement Partnership
7. Consideration of Running Iron Ranch Lease Extension
8. Consideration of Finalizing One Document / 2022 Strategic Objectives
9. Consideration of 2023 Draft Budget
10. Consideration of Executive Session Pursuant to C.R.S. § 24-6-402(4)(b) for the purpose receiving legal advice on specific legal questions regarding Updates from Chairman, Consideration of Running Iron Ranch Lease Extension, Consideration of Finalizing One Document / 2022 Strategic Objectives Update, Consideration of Draft 2023 Budget.
SAN JUAN WATER CONSERVANCY DISTRICT
By /s/ Sally High
Executive Assistant to the Board of Directors