Notice of Special Meeting, May 26, 2022
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Special in-person meeting of the Board of Directors of the San Juan Water Conservancy District (SJWCD) has been scheduled for Thursday, May 26, 2022, at 12 noon (Mountain Standard Time). The meeting will be at the SJWCD office at 46 Eaton Drive Suite 5, Pagosa Springs, CO. The SJWCD Board will be discussing and sharing documents related to the agenda below.
This meeting is in-person, but may be attended by Zoom. The public will be notified if the plan to meet in-person changes to an all Zoom format.
To remotely access the SJWCD Special Meeting via Zoom on Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 12 noon MSD, use this link:
Meeting ID: 895 8270 1239 Passcode: 839534
For questions about how to participate by Zoom, please contact SJWCD President Al Pfister at 970-985-5764 or email@example.com
Proposed Agenda for Special Meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Revisions to Agenda
3. Disclosures of Conflict of Interest
4. Public Comment
5. Update and Discussion of Project Resource Studio Plan for Community Outreach 6. Consideration of RESOLUTION 2022-02 Approving Exemption from Audit for Fiscal Year 2021
7. Update on Headwaters Project State Park Nomination
8. PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTAL – Discussion of Attorney Jeffrey Kane’s billing
9. Consideration of Reappointment of Director Hudson – Hearing Request from Judge Wilson
10. Consideration of Executive Session Pursuant to C.R.S. § 24-6-402(4)(b) for the purpose receiving legal advice on specific legal questions regarding Discussion of PRS’s plan for community outreach, Consideration of RESOLUTION 2022-02 Approving Exemption from Audit for Fiscal Year 2021, Update on Headwaters Project State Park Nomination, Discussion of Attorney’s billing, Consideration of Reappointment of Director Hudson – Hearing Request from Judge Wilson.