Notice of Special Meeting, March 20, 2023
NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
San Juan Water Conservancy District
Monday, March 20, 2023
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Special in-person meeting of the Board of Directors of the San Juan Water Conservancy District (SJWCD) is scheduled for Monday, March 20, 2023, 4:00 PM (Mountain Standard Time).
The meeting will be at the SJWCD office at 46 Eaton Drive Suite 5., Pagosa Springs, CO. The SJWCD Board will be discussing and sharing documents related to the agenda below.
This meeting is in-person, but may be attended by Zoom.
To remotely access the SJWCD Regular Meeting via Zoom on Monday, March 20, 2023 at 4:00 PM MSD, use this link:
Topic: SJWCD Special Meeting
Time: Mar 20, 2023 04:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 853 5000 7236
One tap mobile
For questions about how to participate by Zoom, please contact SJWCD President and Chairman, Al Pfister at 970-985-5764 or email@example.com
Proposed Agenda for Special Meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Revisions to Agenda
3. Disclosures of Conflict of Interest
4. Public Comment
5. Updates from Chairman
6. Consideration of Directors’ Reports on Three Strategic Objectives
Objective 1: Advance the San Juan River Headwaters Project (SJRHP) as one resource for meeting agricultural, municipal, environmental, and recreational water needs of the San Juan Water Conservancy District (SJWCD) community.
Objective 2: Consider strategies beyond water storage for meeting agricultural, municipal, environmental, and recreational water needs of the SJWCD community.
Objective 3: Educate the SJWCD community about the water resources of the Upper San Juan River Basin and related issues, including the SJRHP, water resource planning, water conservation, and the work of the SJWCD.
7. Discussion of Grant Applications for Three Strategic Objectives
– Introduction of Laura Spann, CWCB Regional Grant Manager
– Grant Writing Contractor
8. Consideration of Acceptance of Resignation of Rachel Suh
9. Consideration of Applications of Robert Hagberg and Chuck Riehm
10. Treasurer’s Report
11. Consideration of Funding Geothermal Greenhouse Partnership (501c3) Educational Activities
12. Consideration of Office Lease Extension
13. Consideration of Renewal of Executive Assistant Contract
14. Consideration of Earth Week Activities
15. Consideration of Letter to Southern Ute Tribal Chair/Council
16. Consideration of Executive Session Pursuant to C.R.S. § 24-6-402(4)(b) for the purpose of receiving legal advice on specific legal questions regarding Updates from Chairman; Consideration of Acceptance of Resignation of Rachel Suh; Consideration of Applications of Robert Hagberg and Chuck Riehm; Consideration of Funding Geothermal Greenhouse Partnership Educational Activities; Consideration of Office Lease Extension; Consideration of Renewal of Executive Assistant Contract; Consideration of Earth Week Activities; Consideration of Letter to Southern Ute Tribal Chair/Council; Consideration of Directors’ Reports on Three Strategic Objectives; Discussion of Grant Applications for Three Strategic Objectives, Introduction of Laura Spann, CWCB Regional Grant Manager, Grant Writing Contractor .
SAN JUAN WATER CONSERVANCY DISTRICT
By /s/ Sally High
Executive Assistant to the Board of Directors