June 19, 2022
NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that an in-person meeting of the Board of Directors of the San Juan Water Conservancy District (SJWCD) has been scheduled for Monday, June 20, 2022 at 4:00 p.m. (Mountain Standard Time). The Regular Meeting will be held at the SJWCD office at 46 Eaton Drive Suite #5, Pagosa Springs, CO. The Board will be discussing and sharing documents related to the agenda below.
This meeting is in-person, but may be attended by Zoom. The public will be notified if the plan to meet in-person changes to an all Zoom format.
San Juan Water Conservancy District (Sally High, Executive Assistant) is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Topic: SJWCD Regular Meeting
Time: June 20, 2022 04:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 883 6440 5272
For questions about how to participate by Zoom, please contact SJWCD President and Chairman, Al Pfister at 970- 985-5764 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposed Agenda is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Revisions to Agenda
3. Disclosures of Conflict of Interest
4. Public Comment
5. Consideration of Project Resource Studio’s Revisions to Outreach and Communication Plan, Brochure, upcoming dates and locations for public outreach
6. Consideration of Contract with Archuleta County Fair, agreement with Business After Hours
7. Introductions and interviews of Board Applicants; Consideration of Motions of Appointment(s)
8. Consideration of Attorney’s Report: PAWSD Water Application
9. Consideration of Attorney’s Billing
10. Consideration of Approval of Records of Proceedings for April 18, 2022 Regular Meeting and May 26, 2022 Special Meeting
11. Update on Request for Exemption from Audit
12. Consideration of Secretary, Treasurer, and Executive Committee duties
13. Discussion of Website Maintenance
14. Consideration of 2022 Revisions to Strategic Plan
15. Consideration of Executive Session Pursuant to C.R.S. § 24-6-402(4)(b) – for the purposes of receiving advice from legal counsel on specific legal questions regarding Consideration of Attorney’s Update; Approval of Records of Proceedings for 4/18/22 Regular Meeting and 5/26/22 Special Meeting; Consideration of Attorney’s Billing; Consideration of 2022 Revisions to Strategic Plan; Introductions and interviews of Board Applicants; Consideration of Secretary, Treasurer, and Executive Committee duties; Consideration of PRS Revisions to Outreach and Communication Plan, Brochure, upcoming dates for public outreach; Consideration of Contract with Archuleta County Fair and agreement with Business After Hours; Consideration of 2022 Revisions to Strategic Plan.
SAN JUAN WATER CONSERVANCY DISTRICT DISTRICT SEAL
By /s/ Sally High
For the Board of Directors