Notice of Regular Meeting, August 15, 2022
SAN JUAN WATER CONSERVANCY DISTRICT
NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Zoom meeting of the Board of Directors of the San Juan Water Conservancy District (SJWCD) has been scheduled for Monday, August 15, 2022 at 4:00 pm (Mountain Time). The Regular Meeting will be held by Zoom only, due to current Covid concerns. Your attendance by Zoom is highly recommended, as Directors will be discussing and sharing documents related to the agenda below.
This meeting is by Zoom only. SJWCD is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: SJWCD Regular Meeting
Time: Aug 15, 2022 04:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 889 9457 3795
For questions about how to participate by Zoom, please contact SJWCD President and Chairman, Al Pfister at 970-985-5764 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposed agenda is as follows:
1. Call to order
2. Revisions to Agenda
3. Disclosures of Conflict of Interest
4. Public Comment
5. Consideration of Approval of June 2022 Regular Meeting Records of Proceedings and July
2022 Special Meeting Records of Proceedings
6. Consideration of Attorney’s Report
7. Consideration of Treasurer’s Report and preliminary Draft 2023 Budget
8. Consideration of PRS three Communications and Outreach Events
– Archuleta County Fair, August 6-8, Fairgrounds
– Public Stakeholders Meeting, August 9, Aragon Community Center
– Business After Hours, August 24, Geothermal Greenhouse Partnership
9. Update on Wilson Water Group Contract
10. Consideration of Facebook Page Use and Fiduciary Duties
11. Consideration of Motion to Appoint Dave Frederick to SJWCD Board
12. Consideration of Draft Revisions to 2022 Strategic Plan
13. Consideration of Website Redesign and Photographs
14. Consideration of Executive Session Pursuant to C.R.S. § 24-6-402(4)(b) for purposes of
receiving legal advice regarding Consideration of June 2022 Regular Meeting Records of Proceedings and July 2022 Special Meeting Records of Proceedings; Consideration of Attorney’s Report; Consideration of Treasurer’s Report; Consideration of Draft 2023 Budget; Consideration of Communications and Outreach Events; Update on Wilson Water Group Contract; Consideration of Facebook Page Use and Fiduciary Duties; Consideration of Motion to Appoint Dave Frederick to SJWCD Board; Consideration of Draft Revisions to 2022 Strategic Plan; Consideration of Website Redesign and Photographs.