NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Regular Meeting of the San Juan Water Conservancy District (SJWCD) Board of Directors has been scheduled for Monday, April 19, 2021, at 4:00pm. Due to the CDC and CDPHE recommendations regarding COVID – 19, the meeting will be held via Zoom. Participation via Zoom is highly recommended as the Board will be discussing and sharing documents related to the agenda below.
Meeting participation details below:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88385863372?pwd=VVdKYk5EK1JlM2o4UEdCUUpxSFdBQT09
Dial by location:
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 883 8586 3372 Password: 052839!
For questions regarding how to participate via Zoom, please contact SJWCD President and Chairman, Al Pfister: 970-985-5764 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposed Agenda is as follows:
- Call to Order
- Revisions to Agenda
- Disclosure of Conflict of Interest
- Public Comment
- Consideration of Further Development of West Fork Reservoir and Canal Water Rights Consideration of Attorney Report
- Consideration of Treasurer’s Report
- Consideration of Approval of February 15, 2021 Regular Meeting, March 4, 2021 Special Meet- ing, and March 29, 2021 Special Meeting Minutes
- Consideration of Resolution 2021 – 02 – Approving Exemption from Audit for Fiscal Year 2020 Consideration of Support Services Position
- Consideration of Earth Day Event Materials
- Consideration of Revisions to SJWCD Bylaws
- Consideration of Returning to In-person Board Meetings