NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Special in-person meeting of the Board of Directors of the San Juan Water Conservancy District (SJWCD) has been scheduled for Monday, July 25, 2022, at 4 PM (Mountain Daylight Time).
The meeting will be at the SJWCD office at 46 Eaton Drive Suite 5., Pagosa Springs, CO. The SJWCD Board will be discussing and sharing documents related to the agenda below.
This meeting is in-person, but may be attended by Zoom. The public will be notified if the plan to meet in-person changes to an all Zoom format.
To remotely access the SJWCD Special Meeting via Zoom on Monday, July 25, 2022 at 4 PM MDT, use this link:
Topic: SJWCD Special Meeting – July 2022
Time: July 25, 2022 4 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 847 2742 5620
For questions about how to participate by Zoom, please contact SJWCD President and Chairman, Al Pfister at 970-985-5764 or email@example.com.
Proposed Agenda for Special Meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Revisions to Agenda
3. Disclosures of Conflict of Interest
4. Public Comment
5. New Board Members and Four Oaths of Office
6. Consideration of Election of Secretary
7. Consideration of Wilson Water Group Supply and Demand Study
8. Consideration of PRS Three Communication and Outreach Events
– Archuleta County Fair, August 6 and 7, Fairgrounds
– Public Stakeholders Meeting, August 9, Aragon Community Center
– Business After Hours, August 24, Geothermal Greenhouse Partnership
9. Discussion of SJWCD Facebook Page
10. Consideration of Draft Revisions to 2022 Strategic Plan
11. Update on Website Migration
12. Consideration of Executive Session Pursuant to C.R.S. § 24-6-402(4)(b) for purposes of receiving legal advice on specific legal questions regarding New Board Members and Four Oaths of Office, Consideration of Election of Secretary, Consideration of Wilson Water Group Supply and Demand Study, Update from PRS and Upcoming Events, Discussion of SJWCD Facebook Page, Consideration of Draft Revisions to 2022 Strategic Plan.
SAN JUAN WATER CONSERVANCY DISTRICT
By /s/ Sally High
Executive Assistant to the Board of Directors