NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Special in-person meeting of the Board of Directors of the San Juan Water Conservancy District (SJWCD) has been scheduled for Monday, September 19, 2022, at 1 PM (Mountain Daylight Time).
The meeting will be at the SJWCD office at 46 Eaton Drive Suite 5., Pagosa Springs, CO. The SJWCD Board will be discussing and sharing documents related to the agenda below.
This meeting is in-person, but may be attended by Zoom. The public will be notified if the plan to meet in-person changes to an all Zoom format.
To remotely access the SJWCD Special Meeting via Zoom on Monday, September 19, 2022 at 1 PM MDT, use this link:
San Juan Water Conservancy District is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: SJWCD Special Meeting
Time: Sep 19, 2022 01:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 835 4010 6774
One tap mobile
For questions about how to participate by Zoom, please contact SJWCD President and Chairman, Al Pfister at 970-985-5764 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposed Agenda for Special Meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Revisions to Agenda
3. Disclosures of Conflict of Interest
4. Public Comment
5. Board President Updates
– PAWSD and Running Iron Ranch
– PRS Recommendations and Potential Grant Proposal
6. Consideration of Revisions to 2022 Strategic Plan
7. Discussion of Comments on Wilson Water Group Technical Memo
8. Discussion of 2023 Budget
9. Consideration of Executive Session Pursuant to C.R.S. § 24-6-402(4)(b) for purposes of receiving legal advice on specific legal questions regarding Update on Conversations with PAWSD, Update from PRS and Potential Grant Proposal, Consideration of Revisions to 2022 Strategic Plan, Discussion of Comments on Wilson Water Group Technical Memo, Discussion of 2023 Budget.
SAN JUAN WATER CONSERVANCY DISTRICT
By /s/ Sally High
Executive Assistant to the Board of Directors