NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Special Meeting of the Board of Directors of the San Juan Water Conservancy District (SJWCD) has been scheduled for Monday, March 29, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. Due to the CDC and CDPHE recommendations regarding COVID – 19, the meeting will be held via Zoom. Participation via Zoom is highly recommended as the Board will be discussing and sharing documents related to the agenda below.
Meeting participation details:
Dial by location:
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 871 3264 3702 Password: 406118
For questions regarding how to participate via Zoom, please contact SJWCD President and Chairman, Al Pfister: 970-985-5764 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposed Agenda is as follows:
- Call to Order
- Revisions to Agenda
- Disclosures of Conflict of Interest
- Public Comment
- Consideration of Consideration of Report – Study Alternative Uses for West Fork Reservoir and Canal Water Rights – Wilson Water Group
- Consideration of Support Services Position
- Consideration of Internship Position
- Consideration of Executive Session Pursuant to C.R.S. § 24-6-402(4)(b) and (e) – for the purposes of receiving advice from legal counsel on specific legal questions and determining positions relative to matters that may be subject to negotiations, developing strategy for negotiations, and instructing negotiators related to Wilson Water Group – Study Alternative Uses for West Fork Reservoir and Canal Water Rights.