NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that an in-person meeting of the Board of Directors of the San Juan Water Conservancy District (SJWCD) has been scheduled for Monday, October 18, 2021 at 4:00pm (Mountain Standard Time). The meeting will be at the SJWCD office at 46 Eaton Drive Suite #5, Pagosa Springs, CO. The Board will be discussing and sharing documents related to the agenda below.
This meeting is in-person, but may be attended by Zoom. The public will be notified if the plan to meet in-person changes to an all Zoom format.
Join Zoom Meeting
Oct 18, 2021 4:00pm Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85857485895?pwd=aHJIR2FCZktwcnhFamk5RmhwWTFLQT09
Meeting ID: 858 5748 5895 Passcode: 869484
Meeting ID: 858 5748 5895
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kd9E9eQLt0
For questions about how to participate by Zoom, please contact SJWCD President and Chairman, Al Pfister at 970- 985-5764 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposed Agenda is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Revisions to Agenda
3. Disclosures of Conflict of Interest
4. Public Comment
5. Introduction of Steve Wolff, General Manager of Southwestern Water Conservation District
6. Consideration of Attorney’s Report
7. Consideration of Director Wheeler Letter of Resignation
8. Consideration of Approval of Records of Proceedings for August 16, 2021 Regular Meeting; August 27, 2021 Special Meeting (Work Session); and September 20, 2021 Special Meeting (Work Session)
9. Consideration of San Juan Headwaters Forest Health Partnership Status Update and Funding Request
10. Consideration of Weather Modification Current Practices and Funding Request
11. Consideration of Draft Budget, Budget Message, Public Notice, Date for Public Meeting (Treasurer’s Report)
12. Consideration of Hiring Community Engagement Services Consultant
13. Consideration of Guidance Subcommittee for Community Engagement Services Consultant
14. Consideration of Executive Session Pursuant to C.R.S. § 24-6-402(4)(b) – for the purposes of receiving
advice from legal counsel on specific legal questions regarding Consideration of Director Wheeler Letter of Resignation, Consideration of San Juan Headwaters Forest Health Partnership Request, Consideration of Weather Modification Request, Consideration of Draft Budget and Date of Public Meeting, Consideration of Hiring Community Engagement Services Consultant, and Consideration of Guidance Subcommittee for Community Engagement Services Consultant.