NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that an in-person meeting of the Board of Directors of the San Juan Water Conservancy District (SJWCD) has been scheduled for Monday, August 16, 2021 at 4:00pm (MST). The meeting will be held at the SJWCD office at 46 Eaton Drive Suite #5, Pagosa Springs, CO. The Board will be discussing and sharing documents related to the agenda below.
This meeting is in-person, but may be attended by Zoom. The public will be notified if the plan to meet in-person changes to an all-Zoom format.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 886 9035 1739
Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kvYzrkNWi
For questions about how to participate by Zoom, please contact SJWCD President Al Pfister at 970-985-5764 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposed Agenda is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Revisions to Agenda
3. Disclosures of Conflict of Interest
4. Public Comment
5. Consideration of Attorney’s Report
6. Consideration of Approval of June 21, 2021 Regular Meeting and July 19, 2021 Special Meeting (Work Session) Minutes
7. Consideration of Treasurer’s Report
8. Consideration of New ColoTrust Investment Fund
9. Update Regarding WEP Phase III by Mandy Eskelson, Mountain Studies Institute
10. Consideration of Resolution to Move Funds from Impact Fees account to Main Account
11. Consideration of Report on Diligence regarding Dry Gulch Water Rights and 2021 Expenditures
12. Consideration of SJWCD becoming a Member of Water Education Colorado – Pulse Partnership
13. Consideration of Hiring Marketing/Outreach contractor
14. Update Regarding Joint Growing Water Smart and Upper San Juan Watershed Enhancement Partnership (WEP) Meeting on August 4, 2021
15. Update Regarding Stream Monitoring Program by Director Hudson
16. Discussion of SJWCD Participation in Pagosa Springs Urban Renewal Authority Listening Session(s)
17. Discussion of Storing Documents on SJWCD.org or Google Drive for Public Access
Download the meeting packet here.