NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Special Meeting of the Board of Directors of the San Juan Water Conservancy District (SJWCD) has been scheduled for Monday, September 21, 2020 at 4:00pm. Due to the CDC and CDPHE recommendations regarding COVID – 19, the meeting will be held via Zoom. Participation via Zoom is highly recommended as the Board will be discussing and sharing documents related to the agenda below.
Meeting participation details below:
Join Zoom Meeting:
Dial by location:
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 823 5617 3633 Password: 457229
For questions regarding how to participate via Zoom, please contact SJWCD President and Chairman, Al Pfister: 970-985-5764 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposed Agenda is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Revisions to Agenda
3. Disclosures of Conflict of Interest
4. Public Comment
5. Consideration of Water Rights Presentation – Steve Harris, Harris Water Engineering, Inc.
6. Consideration of Proposal – Consulting Services to Study Alternative Uses for West Fork Reservoir and
Canal Water Rights – Wilson Water Group
7. Consideration of Treasurer’s Report
8. Consideration of 2021 Draft Budget
9. Consideration of Draft Strategic Plan Comments
10. Consideration of SW Basin Implementation Plan Update – Identified Projects and Processes List
11. Consideration of Executive Session Pursuant to C.R.S. § 24-6-402(4)(e) – for the purposes of determining
positions relative to matters that may be subject to negotiations, developing strategy for negotiations, and instructing negotiators.