NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Regular Meeting of the San Juan Water Conservancy District (SJWCD) Board of Directors has been scheduled for Monday, February 15, 2021, at 5:00 p.m. Due to the CDC and CDPHE recommendations regarding COVID – 19, the meeting will be held via Zoom. Participation via Zoom is highly recommended as the Board will be discussing and sharing documents related to the agenda below.
Meeting participation details below:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88591912469?pwd=OXFCY0RjbzBtVVc1Z0NJblZLdCtKUT09
Dial by location:
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 885 9191 2469 Password: 185268!
For questions regarding how to participate via Zoom, please contact SJWCD President and Chairman, Al Pfister: 970-985-5764 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposed Agenda is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Revisions to Agenda
3. Disclosure of Conflict of Interest
4. Public Comment
5. Consideration of Report – Study Alternative Uses for West Fork Reservoir and Canal Water
Rights – Wilson Water Group
6. Consideration of Attorney Report
7. Consideration of Director Hudson Allegations of Unethical Conduct Against Director Pfister and
How to Proceed
8. Consideration of Executive Session Pursuant to C.R.S. § 24-6-402(4)(b) – for the purposes of re-
ceiving advice from legal counsel on specific legal questions.
9. Consideration of Treasurer’s Report
10. Consideration of Approval of November 16, 2020 Joint Special Meeting, December 10, 2020
Regular Meeting, and January 18, 2021 Special Meeting Minutes
11. Consideration of Resolution 2021 – 01 – Board of Directors Annual Posting for Meetings
12. Consideration of Approval of Strategic Plan
13. Consideration of Professional Consulting Agreement – RGL Consulting, LLC
14. Consideration of Future Uses of Running Iron Ranch Property
15. Consideration of Chamber of Commerce Membership
16. Update Regarding Water Information Program Steering Committee
17. Consideration of Revisions to SJWCD Bylaws